[Op1st-dc-alerts] [mghpcc-alerts] MGHPCC data center temporarily closed to visitors Tuesday March 14 due to heavy snow in Western MA

mghpcc-alerts mghpcc-alerts at mghpcc.org
Tue Mar 14 08:52:20 EDT 2023

MGHPCC data center temporarily closed to visitors.

Start:                  7:30AM Tuesday March 14, 2023
Estimated End:  7:30AM Wednesday March 15, 2023

Due to heavy snowfall in and around Holyoke today, we ask that you postpone travel to the MGHPCC data center until Wednesday or later.

The data center is operating normally, but roads in the area are unsafe and we are operating with fewer staff than usual.

If there is something that needs urgent attention, please send a request to help at mghpcc.org.

Thanks for your cooperation.