[Op1st-dc-alerts] [mghpcc-alerts] Notice of non-service affecting HG&E Utility Operation Tuesday, 10/23

mghpcc-alerts mghpcc-alerts at mghpcc.org
Tue Oct 17 14:28:55 EDT 2023

Notice of non-service affecting utility operation:

Estimated Start: Tuesday, October, 17, 03:00 PM US/Eastern

Estimated End: Tuesday, October, 17, 03:15 PM US/Eastern

Location
--------------------

HG&E North Canal Switch Yard, MGHPCC Electrical Yard

Notes

HG&E has just informed us that they will be switching power delivery from

the secondary conductor that we are running on now, back to our primary

conductor at 3:00 PM. This is a routine operation and no impact is expected.

Tenant/User Impact

There is no anticipated impact to tenant operations but, as always,

there is heightened risk during any infrastructure operation.