[moc_openshift_i386] [Bulletin] Performance Volume and/or OpenShift Backup Reminder

Daitzman, Michael S via bulletin bulletin at lists.massopen.cloud
Fri Jun 10 13:19:25 EDT 2022

Hello Mass Open Cloud users,

It is always a good time to back up your data. If you are using the performance volumes and/or OpenShift now is an even better time.

We are doing hardware maintenance on the performance volumes. It will be several weeks before some parts are available and there is a heightened risk of data loss during that time. We will update the MOC Status<https://status.massopen.cloud> page once the maintenance is complete.

Michael Daitzman