[Op1st-dc-alerts] [mghpcc-alerts] Update re: Non-UPS power outage at approximately 12:15 November 18, 2023

mghpcc-alerts mghpcc-alerts at mghpcc.org
Sat Nov 18 13:13:57 EST 2023

We are about to restore non-UPS power from the backup utility power feed.

UPS power had not beeen affected by the outage.

Saturday November 18, 2023

The primary utility power feed to the MGPCC data center was interrupted at approximately 12:15PM today (November 18, 2023).

UPS power is up.

We are preparing to restore power by enabling the backup power feed, and will provide updates as we make progress.