[moc_openshift_i386] [Bulletin] Planned Network Outage Friday April 9th

Daitzman, Michael S via bulletin bulletin at lists.massopen.cloud
Mon Apr 5 15:13:14 EDT 2021

Hi,

A network slowdown has impacted several projects.  To repair the problem will require physical maintenance this Friday, April 9th, between 1 and 3 pm.

K-Openshift and Kaizen Openstack will not be available during that time. We may need a few hours to bring the MOC back online after the repair.  If a lack of network access may impact your project, you should consider pausing it before the maintenance work starts.

We do not expect the Power 9 or Zero clusters to be affected. Nevertheless, it is probably a good idea not to plan critical work on the afternoon of Friday, April 9th.

As always, please make sure you have local backups - we apologize; they will be slow due to this problem.

Regards,

Michael Daitzman

---
Michael Daitzman (He/Him)