[moc_openshift_i386] [Bulletin] Kaizen Cluster Routine Maintenance April 13th

Daitzman, Michael S via bulletin bulletin at lists.massopen.cloud
Mon Apr 12 16:46:57 EDT 2021

Hi,

We are performing some routine maintenance on the Kaizen cluster in order to update the expired SSL certificates.   We do not expect any service interruption, but similar maintenance work in the past has trigged unexpected problems.

If you have a project on Kaizen Openstack or Kaizen OpenShift, you may want to stop the project while this maintenance is going on.  This maintenance will not impact the Zero OpenShift cluster,  Power 9 cluster, or bare metal nodes.

The maintenance will begin at 9:30am Boston time<http://www.timebie.com/std/boston.php?q=9.5> and finish by noon<http://www.timebie.com/std/boston.php?q=12>.  We will update the https://massopen.cloud website when the maintenance begins and when it is complete.

Thanks!

Michael Daitzman