[Operate-first-users] Welcome to Zero

Tom Coufal tcoufal at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 10:32:48 EST 2021

Hello Operate First users,

It is my great pleasure to welcome you to the Zero cluster!

https://console-openshift-console.apps.zero.massopen.cloud/

As you may know, over the last couple of days we’ve been working on setting
up this new cluster in the Operate First environment. This cluster is
called Zero and it replaces the CNV cluster. Zero is a community managed
experimental cluster intended as a test bed for Operate First.

All ArgoCD workloads were migrated here from the CNV cluster. You can check
on all your applications here:

https://argocd-server-argocd.apps.moc-infra.massopen.cloud/applications

During the provisioning and installation process we discovered numerous
issues with various tools, the bare metal provisioning and OpenShift
installation process itself. If you want to learn more about our journey
and the issue we faced, please join us at our GitHub and GChat:

https://github.com/open-infrastructure-labs/ops-issues/issues/21

https://github.com/operate-first/SRE/issues/108

https://github.com/open-infrastructure-labs/ops-issues/issues/31

https://chat.google.com/room/AAAAAYpDdc8/0U0hhI4z8kM

We also gladly welcome you to our YouTube channel where you can find
recorded streams of the whole installation process:

Day 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxz72BPGQu0

Day 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61yEZlfjCJM

If you experience any instabilities or inconsistencies in the new
environment, please open an issue here:

https://github.com/operate-first/support/issues/new/choose

And lastly but most importantly: All of this was made possible only thanks
to tireless efforts and hard work of the team behind the scenes. Lars
Kellogg-Stedman, Humair Khan, Ilana Polonsky, and Anand Sanmukhani -- hats
off to you folks! Thank you!

Welcome to Zero people!

On behalf of the Operate First Team - Tom Coufal