[Operate-first-users] OpenShift upgrade, Monday 3/29/2021

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 12:48:00 EDT 2021

Hello Operate First users,

We’re reaching out to you since you’re the users of the MOC OpenShift
cluster at zero.massopen.cloud. This message is important to you whether you
are a direct user of the OpenShift cluster or an ODH/Kubeflow user.

We are planning on a minor upgrade to OpenShift, from 4.7.0 to
4.7.2, on Monday, March 29, 2021. We do not anticipate any
interruptions as a result of this work, although it is possible there
may be a performance impact while the upgrade is taking place. We
expect the work to start around 9AM (US/Eastern) and complete by noon.

You can track the progress of this work in the following issues:

- https://github.com/operate-first/SRE/issues/225
- https://github.com/operate-first/apps/pull/421

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {irc,twitter,github}